Brucy and I loooove the Oscars and Ellen, so we couldn’t miss this selfie chance!
Despite the joy of watching the Oscars – Brucy had quite a difficult weekend! Saturday morning she woke everyone up early because she was meowing really loudly and then started being sick. I immediately suspected that she ate something toxic but as she eats everything she finds in the house – it was difficult to say what exactly provoked the reaction! I hid all the plants, and after a while she started feeling better.
Sunday morning the mystery was solved! I saw her eat the flower bulb of a daffodil and then a few minutes later she started being sick again! I realized that daffodils are extremely poisonous for cats and his them away. . Poor thing – I wish I knew before!
So beware of daffodils and double check your plants are not toxic for cats before buying them!