I couldn’t miss this new project on the crowdfunding website Kickstarter – One Fast Cat. I think by having a look at the video, you’ve already guessed the invention. Yes, it is exactly what it looks like – it is an exercise wheel for a cat. Forget about your cat feeling bored, getting depressed, destroying furniture and getting chubby. This exercise wheel promises to help your cat find a way to use his/her energy becoming more relaxed and calm (Brucy needs this!!).
According to the first testers (the owners of the beautiful Bengal in this video), the wheel does keep its promise: “Our cat now uses the wheel on her own several times a day”
Some technical info on the wheel from the producer:
- Smart industrial design allows it to ship or retail in a very small box (box size).
- This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use.
- 48″ diameter wheel protects your cat’s back.
- 10″ running tread provides plenty of space for feline footing.
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around.
- It is made of Recycled plastics.
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching and allowing cats to run naturally using their claws for safe footing.
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose or wiped down with a wet towel.
- Open design so cats can enter from either side.
How much does this amazing invention cost? If you support it on Kickstarter, you can get it for an offer $199 price. Sounds reasonable (if you have space for this wheel in your living room), so support this project!